Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm the Frat Boy, BJ

So these dogs that come from homes to visit the farm keep talking about couches. I don't know what a couch is, but I want one. I hear you can jump on them and they are soft like my big ball, but then the humans sit down and pet you. I like being petted. I give lots of kisses to get the good rough petting. The best part about this place is I run into my room, sit and get a cookie. The cookies here are delicious. The food isn't bad either. Finally, they got me the good stuff - grain free. My stomach has been humming like the song birds around here ever since. My room is a mess, but the cookie lady cleans it sometimes and I have to toss everything about and shed a bit to get it homey again. This place has trees, fresh grass and a creek which is all well and good, but no couches. I really want one and a human to pet me on it would be an excellent bonus.
Yours hopefully, BJ

Lucky Dog Animal Rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment