Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Short attention span Storm

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, it's my turn! I have a sad story. Okay, no I don't. Well, I was in a shelter and I did have critters eating away at my flesh. Took the meds and I'm all better now.

Was that a ball? Oh yes it was orange and bouncing, yeah ball! *sniff*sniff* Eh, some lab will bring it back.

Now what, oh yes, where was I, my sad story.
So, they bring me all the way up here wherever here is, many people stare at me, touch me, and there are treats. Treats are good things. I really like the meaty ones.

Back to my tail - ha! I mean tale.

As if that wasn't enough, they take me to the middle of nowhere.

Whoa, check out that red bird! So vibrant.

Right my story...anyway these people as you know from those other guys aren't all bad. There are cookies and food. Hey, a cookie would be good. Especially the cream filled ones. People can eat those too ya know?

So anyway, they waited a week, my fur is coming in and they give me a stinking bath. I still have accidents but I'm figuring out this bathroom outside thing. They said I smelled bad.
I was good for my bath but that doesn't mean I liked it.

Hold on fly...caught it!

Okay, so I get excited when I see people. I shimmy and hop. I just want you to know I'm happy. I love head rubs and calm down for belly rubs.

Wow, some fabric to pull on, tug of war is good! Wonder if I can get that into my crate. It has pretty flowers on it and matches me perfectly.

I jumped the door so I can't have a room here. It took me 1 minute to work that out. I can see everything and that makes me comfortable.
Of course, more comfortable would be a cozy sofa or carpet. Can you do that for me? Pretty, pretty  please? I'll be good.
Hi, HI, hi! Oh yeah and Hi!
www.luckydoganimalrescue.org

No comments:

Post a Comment