Sunday, June 19, 2011

Momma Missy

          That is correct I am a mother. I gave birth to 11 parasites; forgive me puppies, six weeks ago. We stay in the house instead of the kennel.

I wish I had known about the human nanny program weeks ago. It is quite wonderful. I do not have to feed them, provide them milk, clean them or deal with their baby teeth on my teats any longer. The nannies come in and start with getting my pups comfortable. Then, they take me on a stroll along the forest edge.

They have a nice place here, plenty of animals to track and potentially chase (doggone leashes inhibit the ability of dogs to chase) and the babies do not get to come on the walks. There is nothing more calming then the sweet sounds of nature. Unfortunately, the walks end and it is back to sleeping in the same room as the puppies. They are in a puppy pen, but I can hear them.

Please adopt me and rescue me from the constant reminder of my tryst with that handsome Labrador.
Before the nanny service I couldn't even sleep in peace.


After the nanny service I can ponder the odds of catching that bird.
www.luckydoganimalrescue.org

No comments:

Post a Comment